Last weekend we spent all weekend in colorado and had such a good time. We felt bad though because we ended up missing a bunch of people. Grandma Pat had had Kade for two weeks and I was so excited to see him again. He was HUGE! I mean CHUBBY HUGE! And he had more teeth. It was like looking at a whole other child. On the trip I brought Kyrstin but Kaylie had school so she stayed with Grandma Marcia and Mike for the weekend and had a great time as well. They went out to eat and went to build a bear where she made Lilah, a bear she carries around constantly now.
While we were in colorado, we went to Poudre Canyon with the kids and Kyrstin Ice skated on the river with her Papa and Brock. It was cold but so nice to get some fresh air. There is such a huge difference between las vegas air and colorado air. During the trip we ended up getting a free room at the Hampton and bbq'd steaks at my parents house. It was a short trip, but a good one. We are already planning our next trip and I'll be sure to take some pictures this time. It should be interesting since I am traveling with all three munchkins this time.
This week I found a new nanny, and she will be really good for the position, I am excited to have her start because I think the kids are going to have a lot of fun with her. So that's good news since I've been trying to find a nanny for the last few weeks with little luck.
Brock is still working hard as ever on the oil rig, getting in amazing shape in the process. He's ginormous since I last saw him just 3 or 4 weeks ago. The job seems to be getting better for him and he seems to be doing well. hopefully in the next couple of months we will start looking for a house to rent. I would still like to have the baby here because I love my OB doctor and I still have to work out here 20 hours a week but figure it will be easier for me to commute back and forth to vegas once I start flying again especially.
For Kyrstin's birthday she got a Hannah Montana Guitar that plays all her songs. She loves it and hasnt put it down, so i looked up the Hannah Montana Movie on netflix and had her start watching it. She immediately got her guitar and played with every song, absolutely transfixed by Hannah Montana. She told me she was going to be a star. So cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment