


Kaylie and Kyrstin played with the kids, Farmer and Religion on the slide, evidently Kaylie thought Farmer was a very nice boy and told me she was holding his hand. I think we have a little crush here. He is in the background of the picture here. The big kids spent most of the time on these gigantic slides while Kade and Religion enjoyed the little jungle gym and see saws. 




After playing til the kids were melting down, Brock and I said goodbye to Danelle, Farmer and Religion and made our way up to Fort Morgan to visit with Papa Mike and Miss Tina. Mike had a game so we had the house to ourselves for the evening where we made dinner and relaxed. We rented a couple movies for us and the kids and had a nice evening. The next morning Mike and Tina made everyone a huge breakfast and after we were all done eating, we decided to take the kids to the park. This park is like no other. We've all gone to feed ducks and geese bread right? Seems innocent enough. So here we go and before we even get out of the car we have a ton of geese running toward us for food. I am a little freaked out by birds so we rushed off to the play area and they thought better of following us. I wish so much i had my camera with me because when the girls went with Brock and Papa Mike to feed the ducks there were like a hundred ducks and geese swarming them trying to get the food. One even snatched a piece of bread from Kyrstin and this thing was bigger than she was. Brock actually had to kick a few of them away so the kids would have a chance to tear their bread up and throw it down on the ground. I've never seen geese act to crazy before but then, I haven't spent much time around them I guess.
When we got back to Papa Mike's house, Kade fell asleep in his crib and Kaylie was playing upstairs. we then realized we hadn't heard from Kyrstin in a few minutes and went to look for her. We searched all over the house until we found her asleep behind one of the downstairs couchs. Crazy kid. 
After a Valentine's dinner, we drove everyone home and stayed the night with Grandma Pat and we were lucky because normally Brock would have had to wake up at 4:30am to get ready for work but they called him and said he didn't have to come in so I got to spend just a little more time with him before our flight.
The kids were all exceptional on our flight home, all of them behaving wonderfully during and after the flight. We were all exhausted when we got home and all fell asleep. Its good to be home but never the same without Brock. We all love and miss him and hopefully soon we will be able to call Colorado our home.

Cute pics my friend. Glad yall had a nice time.
ReplyDelete