Wednesday, February 3, 2010

For my birthday

So for my birthday, I didnt really have anything planned. Our friends, Cliff and Deidra and their son Zachary came over for a little while and we had dinner and played cards. A pretty chill night. Brock took Kyrstin and Kade while Kaylie was in school for a long walk and got me a bunch of pictures to decorate with on account of I was tired of the guitars on the walls and the other bachelor ish decor we had. The kids were so excited to get them for me it was really sweet.
After cards and dinner these girls were pooped! All in all it was a wonderful birthday spent with wonderful people. Thanks for dinner and the cake DD!

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love those little muffins. So glad we could spend the evening together. You and the girls will have to come over in April for mine. A couple years ago I declared it banana splits for dinner night on my bday and since Cliff will be out of town yall will have to join me and Zacky. Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete