As we all know, kids say the greatest things sometimes so i thought I would share a short conversation I had with Kaylie today.
Kaylie: Mama, can I tell you something?
Me: Sure, what's up?
Kaylie: Well, I think you should go on a diet.
Me: Is that a fact?
Kaylie: Well, I think you're tummy is getting big enough to explode.
Me: Thanks, honey.
Also, I started asking them again what they wanted to be when they grew up. Kaylie said she wanted to be a teacher because it looks like fun. Kyrstin said she wants to be a doctor that lives in a hospital. I think she should talk to Aunt Stephanie about that one.
Kade is doing really good considering the week after he broke his arm, he became sick with RSV, a double ear infection and is about to cut 4 molars. He's had a fever and not feeling well at all but I have to say that boy is so resilient and happy. He still plays between naps and is happy as can be.
Pregnancy is going well still. I have an apt March 10th to get the next ultrasound, though i dont know yet if we will find out what we are having. A big part of me wants to wait and be surprised. So we will see!
Congratulations to Amy and Kellan on their pregnancy! We are so excited for you both!
We have set a date for the wedding! September 25th. I have no other information though. lol
We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment