Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Developments

Well, officially yesterday baby Kade started crawlling. I've included a video that brock sent me while I was at work and Kade started to go. He is now all over the place and I've been chasing him all morning. So far he got stuck underneath the coffee table and then his bouncer going after random items, toys and things i put out for him on the floor. He is getting faster and faster too. He is happy as can be to go exploring on his own now. here we go...



Brock and I each had a really long day at work so Marcia took the kids to her house for the day and their aunt Lindsey helped them out in the pool for a bit. She taught Kaylie how to swim to the wall and how to tread water without her floaties. Kaylie was so excited to show me what she could do so this morning i also got a video of her (which i sent to papa and grandma) swimming around a little bit. I am so proud of her. This time last year she didnt even want to go out into the water with someone holding her and now she is swimming around like a little fish.


Machelle and Lilly flew back to Washington earlier this week, it was great having them and really good for the kids to have lilly around. Thanks Machelle for house sitting, baby sitting and dog sitting! Mom and Dad are both now getting settled in Ft. Collins Colorado. They got moved into their place and all they have to do now is unpack. Hopefully soon we will be able to go visit them and everyone else in Colorado. I am going to try to plan something to July.


One last thing, I am please to tell you all we finally found a nanny and though no one on earth could ever replace Miss Diedra, we are happy to have her. Her name is Kayla and the girls and Kade have really enjoyed having her. We are so lucky to have found someone on such short notice.


Oh and I was finally able to change my name back! Dorie Vorse is now my legal name ( no askew!) I am so excited to finally and legally have my life back. The girls however will keep their last name the same.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well in your world girly. I am so sorry about not baby sitting. We are starting the move this coming weekend which is exactly what I was scared was going to be happening. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete