Monday, May 11, 2009



As you can see, Kade has been working on his push ups. He is so close to crawling and I can hardly wait. He gets around by rolling and scooting and he can get on his hands and feet and knees but has yet to figure out how to get his arms going beneath him. Anyway its been lots of fun to watch. We are hoping that he will have the spider crawl down by the time Great Grandma Dorothy and Grandpa Mike get here this coming weekend. Crawl baby crawl!

Mother's day was the very best i've ever had. The night before Marcia watched all the kids so Brock and I had a date night out at Dylans country bar. Now I wusant to learn how to line dance because it looks like a ton of fun. Anyone want to go to lessons with me? Anyway we got back late and then slept in til 9 am. It was fabulous! I havent slept so good in my life i think. In the morning Marcia brought the kiddos back over and joined up for a giant breakfast Brock made for us. it was delicious. one of my favorite things brock makes is his omelettes. whatever dinner he makes the night before whether its chicken, beef, pork or roast he will put it in an amazing omelette the next morning. After that, we all went swimming together. kaylie has been learning how to swim without her arm floaties and starting to do really well. she is working on her kick which starts out with her legs in every which direction but by the end of it she was kicking straight and going from one side to the other. Her head went under a few times but she learned to get herself backup and is doing great. I gotta give Brock the credit for that too because he works with her a lot better than i do at swimming. As for Kyrstin, she likes to hang out on the steps of the pool but hates to venture out into the water. I wanted her to know how to trust herself and her floaty jacket so I took her and just put her in the water where she couldnt touch and after a lot of hysterical screaming she finally realized the correct way to kick and paddle herself back to the step. both of the girls were proud of themselves at the end of it. The rest of mother's day I flew to Bellingham WA and back but had a good time with a great crew. More pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment