Friday, August 27, 2010

Kalista






I just realized we only have the one picture of KJ on the blog so I decided to add a few. these are still 3 or 4 weeks old and she is growing like crazy. I'll try to be better about posting more baby pictures. She has been doing very well. Sleeps somewhat well through the night and though she isnt quite as content a baby as Kade was we cant complain too much. She just loves to be held all the time and of course that's exactly what we do.

For those of you that may be wondering, yes I am going to go back to work. I plan on going to recurrent training October 4th and getting back up in the air soon thereafter. I miss flying. Though it might be tough flying and doing full time homeschooling with the girls but Im always up for a good challenge. Now we just have to figure out a new nanny. Yes we need a nanny AGAIN. Turns out Sara was just a much better fit for the coffee shop and our Britney got married and moved to the East Coast and Tara starts school this week. So if anyone knows of a good nanny looking for a job with four kids...let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment