Okay so I know how far behind I am on this and pretty much everything else but oh well. I'll catch you all up as best I can.
Kalista is doing very well! Gaining weight, eating good and pretty much a good baby all around. Kade loves her so much and tells me, "I want that one baby" and then I put her on his lap for a few minutes and he almost always kisses her on the head. When he isnt cuddling with the baby he is terrorizing! Maybe its not that bad but he loves chasing kyrstin and pulling her hair or attacking her with his toy sword. I hear her screaming at him most of the day. its funny to watch.
Anyway, big girls are doing well too. I will be starting them both in Kindergarten through k12 nevada virtual academy this fall to help kaylie get caught up and to get Kyrstin started. They are both getting excited because we just got all the boxes of books, school supplies, computer, printer and everything else the school sends us. Its a really good curriculum and I am excited to take a part in their education, especially since learning is a lost art in the nevada public school system. I also got them enrolled for dance this fall. Kyrstin is going to be in a princess and fairies dance class and Kayie's is a creative dance class. They are in Idaho right now so I havent been able to tell them about it yet but they will be really excited.
Also, I am signing Kaylie up for girl scouts this fall as well. Yes I am now THAT parent but dont worry we wont be selling cookies for several months. :)
We also learned a lot more new information about Kaylie's lung/asthma/allergy condition and finally have some kind of plan of action to start getting it more under control. This may involve surgery, we will find out in a couple weeks when she goes back to her lung specialist. So one of the steps we had to take was to pull up all our carpet in the house to reduce dander and dust. This weekend we are bug bombing and then painting the concrete red so it should be an interesting change. Thanks to Brock and all his very hard work getting it all done while I was working at the coffee shop the other day.
So we are busy busy and looking forward to starting a lot of new things this fall. Oh yes, the wedding! Now that the baby is here and we are into more of a routine I am definately back in planning mode. kinda. trying to get it all together anyway. I've procrastinated enough though. We are getting excited to see you all very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment