So, to surprise Kaylie when she got back from Idaho, I decided to paint her room and dresser and decorate it in all purple and green tinker bell colors. So as I got started Kade pretty much hung out in his room and was playing. I cut the first wall and then I was ready to roll it out so I went into the garage to find our 9 in roller. I was in there maybe two minutes when I returned to the room only to find Kade sitting in my paint! I froze. Kade looked up at me and asked, "what?" I Didnt know what to do so when Brock came in he said, "Where's the camera?" We knew this moment would be one to remember. We had to carry him into the shower and get him rinsed off and clean our purple rug right away. Good times for everyone. Except maybe Kaylie's floor.
Brock and I are proud parents to 4 children: Kaylie-6, Kyrstin-4, and Kade-2 and Kalista- 3 months almost. We met September 2007 on a flight to Ft. Collins, Col and have been living together in Las Vegas since July 2008. We became engaged last August and eloped in October though we had a wedding September 25th. This blog is all about the events of our family, the growth of the kids, and just fun stuff we've been up to. we look forward to sharing with you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment