Thursday, September 10, 2009
Sad news
Many of you may already know, but for those who dont or havent heard, Brock and I lost our baby a couple nights ago. We are both very sad about it and quite honestly dont want to talk to anyone about it yet. If we get there, we will call you. thanks for all the messages. We know we are not alone and its wonderful to have such a supportive group of family and friends. As soon as it is safe to do so, brock and I will most likely be trying to get pregnant again soon and we will all let you know as soon as it happens though probably AFTER the 12 week mark this time. Nothing has changed between us and we are still, of course, engaged. Our date is still set tentatively for august 7th and you will all hear of any changes. If anything, I've come out of this with a certainty that Brock and I can face any obstacle together. That our marriage and love for each other will stand the test of time and hardship and that no matter what happens, we will always be there to pick up the other and lean on each other for support. Once again thanks for the messages, we will get into contact with you as soon as we are ready. We love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment