
On this date two years ago, Brock and I met at Revolution bar at the Mirage. It is a night i will never forget. I had met him on a couple of my flights to/from Ft. Collins Colorado where he gave me a napkin with his name and number on it. Somewhere in my memory i remember being introduced to Eric McCrery as well but I have no idea whatever happened to him that night, I am pretty sure Brock and I were so smitten with each other that we completely blew him off.
(Sorry Eric!). We had a few drinks and talked for hours before he walked me back to my car in valet and gave me the most world changing earth shattering amazing kiss and I decided at that moment that i wanted to be with him forever. Two years later we are engaged with a beautiful family and we are both so happy. I just wanted to share this with everyone.
(Sorry Eric!). We had a few drinks and talked for hours before he walked me back to my car in valet and gave me the most world changing earth shattering amazing kiss and I decided at that moment that i wanted to be with him forever. Two years later we are engaged with a beautiful family and we are both so happy. I just wanted to share this with everyone.
*Thank you Grandpa Bill for bringing us together.

No comments:
Post a Comment