Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kade is Two Years Old!






I can hardly believe that our little man is already two. Let the terrible two's begin! To celebrate we just invited friends and family for cake at Mission Hills Park where the kids love to play. The weather was perfect and I didn't drop the cake. What more could we ask for?

Kade at age two: What a strong willed, stubborn, and wonderful boy he is. He loves to dance to Lady Gaga, loves to play with his trains, cars and trucks and dinosaurs. He also loves to jump on the couch until all the cushions are on the floor. He pretends to be either a puppy or a scary monster. His favorite game to play with his sisters is monster where he chases them around the house for hours pretending to be a monster. The girls loves this too, most of the time. He loves milk and food. This boy can eat more than Brock and I together I am sure. As rambunctious as he is he is also very sweet and every now and then I can get some cuddles out of him when he will sit still long enough to hear a story. We started potty training and so far he is doing great. He will always let us know how he feels about any situation even if we dont understand exactly what he is saying.
Happy Birthday Kader, we love you and we are very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment