We got our pictures of the baby at around 20 weeks so I am a little behind in posting this because now I am 26 weeks but here is our little girl. So far we have decided to name her Isabella but we dont have a middle name yet. Kyrstin was the first to say it and Brock and I both liked it and its stuck with us so far. All is going very well with the pregnancy: lots of movement and kicking and she is growing quickly.Thursday, April 22, 2010
Kyrstin had a play date with some friends at the park and she dicided she wanted to get dolled up with the curling iron so she sat there, patient as can be while i curled her hair. She then told me she wanted to wear her dotted dress and then her little friend Zachary would love her. Well Zachary being a very busy boy was at the park when we got there and he pretty much was running around as fast and far as he could. Kyrstin couldn't keep up and was heart broken. She sat down on some stair and started crying and if any of you know Kyrstin, she doesnt just cry. She gets hysterical. It was a travesty. So Zachary's mom went and got her and held her for a while and Kyrstin told her that Zachary doesnt love her anymore and that her heart is broken. Talk about dramatic. She is just normally so used to having his attention when we do play dates when she wasnt getting it at the park, it was the end of her little world. Thankfully a little girl about her age came and held her hand and asked her to play. So she managed to do okay after a while.
We got our pictures of the baby at around 20 weeks so I am a little behind in posting this because now I am 26 weeks but here is our little girl. So far we have decided to name her Isabella but we dont have a middle name yet. Kyrstin was the first to say it and Brock and I both liked it and its stuck with us so far. All is going very well with the pregnancy: lots of movement and kicking and she is growing quickly.
We got our pictures of the baby at around 20 weeks so I am a little behind in posting this because now I am 26 weeks but here is our little girl. So far we have decided to name her Isabella but we dont have a middle name yet. Kyrstin was the first to say it and Brock and I both liked it and its stuck with us so far. All is going very well with the pregnancy: lots of movement and kicking and she is growing quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Poor Kyrstin! Such the drama queen (wonder where she got that Dorie...hmmm). Great pics!
ReplyDeleteI love this post. I will remember that day for always. Hang in there Kyrstin someday your night and shinning armor will come and sweep you off your feet. Love you little girl
ReplyDelete