
So we finally gave Kade his very first big boy hair cut. I guess someone asked brock at the store if Kade was a boy or a girl and that did it. So last week we went over to Grandma Marcia's house and he did so well getting his hair cut. I can't believe how different he looks. Even he loves it and was very happy when he was feeling it with his hands afterward.He is getting to be such a big boy. He surprises us daily with new words and responding to things we tell him so we know he understands a lot more than we give him credit for sometimes. Right now his very favorite game is to run away as fast as he can when Brock or I tell him to come to us. Its getting very old chasing him down, especially with a 6 1/2 month belly in front of me. He is a good boy though and very happy. Him and Kyrstin are two peas in a pod and are always playing together. She loves to take care of him and talk to him and sometimes its like they have their own language that only they understand.

I love it! I just can't believe how big he's gotten...I miss you guys so much!
ReplyDelete