I came home from work last night and found my two favorite men veggin on the couch...All kinds of stuff going on here in Vegas. Brock is doing well at work and enjoys his job, the girls are doing well with their preschool, both of them learning to write and recognize all of their letters. I've been working as well and trying to deal with all the wind we've had in vegas but all in all things are good. Here are a few pictures of our activities this week
Brock started a project to build a fort for kaylie and kyrstin in the corner of our yard and had to cut down a lot of the bottom part of the trees to clear out some space. While he was doing that, the girls discovered tree climbing. While brock was working on clearing the trees the girls were playing and ive included some of these pics for you all.












I always love looking at all of your pictures! Adorable! <3
ReplyDelete