Monday, March 9, 2009

Grandma Marcia's storytime

Last night I had to work really late so I didnt get to see this, but before bedtime, Marcia got out her old book of bedtime stories that she has kept for several years, just knowing that one day she would get to read the stories to her grandchildren. So, last night Kaylie, Kyrstin and Kade all cuddled up to Grandma Marcia to hear some bedtime stories. I thought it was so sweet and cute all of them together and all in their Pjs except for Kade of course. Whenever i leave him alone with Brock all the clothes dissappear and he is just in his diaper. Brock says I dress him in too many clothes and he doesnt like it. I think Kade gets cold. One of our little disagreements but he's probably right about this one because Kade is definately happier when he is naked. Boys...





Since I got home on a late flight I didnt have to work today (originally was going to be a 12 hour day and I was dreading it) so instead while Marcia ran errands and Brock went to work me and the girls had playdough time. For Kyrstin's birthday the girls got a really great playdough food workshop toy that makes all kinds of pasta and vegetable shapes. It came with cute bowls so they were making me lots of noodles and "basketti". They were so cute.







Also, Brock started his new job today. He came home at lunch time and seemed very pleased about it and it sounds like he is going to enjoy himself there. He is still painting when the jobs come up, which a few of those are in the works as well. We are now trying to save a special vacation fund so in May we can fly out to see Chad at Ft Brag and also go to Chad's girlfriend's graduation party. We are all proud of her, she will graduate from medical school this spring. *Congratulations Stephanie!

1 comment: