Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tutu's everywhere

This is a picture of Kaylie just before her dance class. The tutu she is wearing I ended up staying up late at night and then getting up at 0530 to get it finished in time for her class. I have GOT to learn not to procrastinate. The design was from Kyrstin's tutu made by Deidra for her birthday. I was at Marcia's the other day when we came across a box of Stephanie's wedding decorations and with steph's permision I stole a bunch of the toole and ribbon and recycled it to make this tutu. It is SO poofy I had no intention of making it so big but Kaylie had a great time wearing it. The next picture is Kyrstin wearing the tutu Miss Deedee made her and she told me she likes it much better and I should probably ask Miss Deidra how to make them next time. lol. Love that girl, at least she is honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment