Wednesday, October 28, 2009

orange walls and spider cupcakes

I got this picture of brock while we were out celebrating on the strip. We hung out on the patio of Nine Fine Irishmen while listening to an Irish band there. Brock was looking pretty good and it was a good day for us so I decided to post this picture.
For Halloween we made spider cupcakes. Though these dont look much like spiders because the girls have avid imaginations and were pretty creative in creating their spiders. First we made a bunch of cupcakes, frosted them and put sprinkles and the m&ms and "smooshmellows" as kyrstin calls them for the eyeballs. Twizzler legs. The kids had a lot of fun making them.



So, every 6 months or so I get an itch and I have to rearrange furniture or paint or something, so we painted a wall in our bedroom orange. It was leftover from another paint job of Brock's but the color match some flower paintings he gave me our first christmas together. It reminds me of a bottle of franks hot sauce. lol. But we love it. Hopefully I'll be able to get the other three walls done in a cream/tan color soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment