Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lots going on!





Hey everyone, So the last couple weeks have been packed full and we've been so busy so I havent been able to log on and blog.



As you all know, Chad and Stephanie had their wedding here in vegas, the ceremony was held at the M resort which is a really nice new locals resort. The reception was held at Marcia's house and it was so beautiful how she had it set up. As soon as I can get some pictures to post I'll put them up.


Also this week, was the deadline Brock and I decided that if he hadnt gotten a job he would go to an army recruiter and we are currently looking into him joining the army. As more information comes about that as it is a time consuming process, I will let you know. He is hoping to be in within the next 30 days.


As for me, I spent the last three days in recurrent training at Allegiant Air, evacuating airplanes, reciting commands, updating all my first aid certifications so its been super super busy. They even had us do a scenario where an ied is found on the plane and we had to complete the whole excersize in real time.


Still no final decision on a date for Brock and I to get married, but once we know more about his schedule with the army we'll be able to make a more accurate decision.


The above video was from Brock, he sent it to me while i was in my training and i just thought it was really cute.


Next week we get to go against my divorce attorney for unpaid fees (since he didnt help me get divorced after two years and I had to do it myself). So that's always fun. What can you do? Attorneys...


Kade and the girls are doing well. Kade is growing up like a weed as many of you have seen over the past week at the wedding. he is of course walking, starting to takl and as always has a good appetite. He knows how to say "uh-oh" and "ball" and "mama" and we are working on "dada". Kaylie is still on her track break so we've been doing homework with her this month until she starts school again November 3rd. Kyrstin has been spending most of her time dressing up and being girly and trying to keep up playing with kade. Kade is always pulling her hair but she is always forgiving him and doting on him like the sweet big sister she is.


I know this is quick and concise, i just dont have very much information about alot of what we are dealing with right now. As soon as I know more I'll post it. I love you all, thank you for your support and all you all have done. its so wonderful to have a fiamily like ours.



Love you!

2 comments:

  1. An insightful post on The McCrery Family
    I did come across a websitehttp://www.gotoaid.com/. It’s has all information on first aid emergencies. It has information on Human emergencies and even for pets like cat or dog. Hope it help you guys too.


    Signature: Online First Aid Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that video is hilarious Jake looks dead. Ok that isn't funny but you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete