Wednesday, August 12, 2009





So I havent kept you all updated on our recent activity. I've been flying a bunch and Brock has been working and painting as usual. Most recently our news was that I am having a baby. Well the little details are this: yes I was on birth control. I started losing a lot of weight and getting sick alot while I was flying and I pretty much thought it was the flying during summer. Heat thermals cause air sickness sometimes. it wasnt much later that i became extremely emotional and tired and sick and irritable. I thought there is no way i could be pregnant. So I wait, and wait, and wait. hm no period. I stay in denial for another week or so before Brock and i get into an over something very irrelevant and insignificant and finally he says, " You're crazy! what's really going on here?! What are we REALLY fighting about??" I was still emotional and shout back, "Im late!". Everythign is immediately calm and he says, "well THAT makes sense. You're acting crazy and now i know why." We are both really excited about the new addition. From my calculations i think our estimated due date is april 11th give or take a few days. That puts me at almost 6 weeks so not too far into it but we decided to tell people in our excitement. Brock is looking into some other work options that may involve better benefits so until we know a little mroe about that im going to hold off on that first dr apt. Get our insurance lined up anyway. As soon as i have more updates i will let you know. I am pretty sure we decided to wait til the baby is born to find out what we are having although everyone expects it will be a boy. I'll guess we will find out in April!


The above video Kade is very close to walking. He actually did take a few steps to Brock and I and to Marcia yesterday but everytime i whip out the video camera on my phone he decided he isnt going to walk so he sits down and crawls. As soon as i get a video of him walking I will post it as well. Also, he finally cut that second tooth.


Kaylie is getting excited for school to start on the 24th. We got her a backpack and a few other school supplies and went and got a few school clothes. She is so tall that she's grown out of lots of her clothes. She is learning to write her name and recognize her letters 1 through 10. She has been such a big helper with Kade and with me around the house, she loving to help out doing laundry and while she enjoys it I am taking advantage of it. Also we have been going to the library every week (at least we try to) and I recently obtained Oprahs book list for children 3 to 5 so we picked some of those books and the girls love the charlie and lola books. they are so stinkin cute.


Kyrstin has been all about playing with kade lately. The race their cars back and forth and then she loves to take his hand and walk him around. She was especially excited to learn we are having another baby and says she wants a baby sister and that she has a baby kade in her tummy too.


Kade is yelling at me so i gotta go. we love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment