Well, I cant find the memory card for my nice camera, so all my pictures are from my phone, which has no flash and which means these are gonna be dark pictures but I hope ya'll enjoy anyway. This was the first 4th of july celebration with Kade so we made a day of it. My mom flew in from Ft. Collins and so she was here to celebrate with us as well. We had a bbq at home, brock made the best steaks ever and then went and tried to buy some discount fireworks...yeah right. We ended up paying $40 for about 15 minutes of entertainment, but the kids loved it.
Kaylie was loving the sparklers but Kyrstin was afraid. She only held one the whole night.
After dinner, Brock made chocolate pudding and the kids had more on themselves than in their tummy. It was everywhere!


I have no idea why, but I came outside only to find my mother swinging a naked barbie around her head with a chain. I took a picture but im not sure what to say about it. I later put away suicide barbie, maybe i'll ask mom about it later.
Kaylie was loving the sparklers but Kyrstin was afraid. She only held one the whole night.
After dinner, Brock made chocolate pudding and the kids had more on themselves than in their tummy. It was everywhere!

I have no idea why, but I came outside only to find my mother swinging a naked barbie around her head with a chain. I took a picture but im not sure what to say about it. I later put away suicide barbie, maybe i'll ask mom about it later. After dinner we went over to Boulder Station and watched their fireworks production, we had great seats. Kades eyes were wide the whole time and the girls loved it. Kyrstin kept her hands covering her ears the entire time, even when there wasnt any noise. It was cute.

There was a big light by the girls so i couldnt get any pictures of them watching the show, they didnt come out. When we got home we lit the rest of the fireworks, though Kade had fallen asleep, evidently not very impressed by the show. All in all it was a pretty good night.

There was a big light by the girls so i couldnt get any pictures of them watching the show, they didnt come out. When we got home we lit the rest of the fireworks, though Kade had fallen asleep, evidently not very impressed by the show. All in all it was a pretty good night. We are getting ready to plan a quick trip to colorado, my mom is flying out with kaylie on monday and then I'll be following tues and we will be back thursday so for anyone out there give me a call. We are going to try to see as many people as possible but as it is a pretty short trip we may not get up to ft morgan this time. Happy 4th of July everyone, we love you all and hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment