Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We finally did it!


Most of you already know this but we finally got hitched! We had an amazing and beautiful wedding in Colorado and we have so many people to thank for all their work and participation. We were so blessed with all our families and friends that came to Colorado to see us get married. The wedding site was emaculate and perfect. We could not have asked for a better day. Thank you everyone for making it so wonderful.

Now that we are married...

I went back to work last week and I am so glad to be back in the air again. The hard part is being away from the kids, I got used to being with them all day every day. We've been looking for a nanny, and we have one girl that helps us in the afternoons but we are still looking for the right person to watch the kids in the mornings. My schedule is a little crazy this month as I am on reserve and never quite know when I am flying.

School is going very well, in fact Kaylie was bumped up a grade for reading. We are really proud of her. They are doing great with all their lessons and they are both ahead of where they should be. They have been working very hard and I am so proud of them.

Kade had his second birthday on the second. Can you believe he is already two??? It seems impossible. We had a super fun celebration at one of our favorite parks and had perfect weather. Thank you to all who came to celebrate with us. Kade had a wonderful time.

Kaylie is in her first year as a girl scout and she really loves it. She is making friends there and is really excited to do more community projects. She is also selling girl scout nuts and doing really good. At first she didnt know about how to approach people but now is outgoing about it as ever. It helps her also because she is the youngest in the troop and she doesnt get to be around girls that are older than her very often. I will post pictures as soon as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment